The ASQ Reliability Division is pleased to present a regular series of reliability and maintainability webinars featuring leading international practitioners, academics, and consultants. Our goal is to provide a forum for the continuing education of reliability professionals. To date we have provided over 100 webinars and 9416 hours of instruction!
Webinars can be viewed live by simply signing up for free. All past webinars are archived and availabe to our members within our member section. If you are not a member join us today and gain access to a wealth of knowledge!
We encourage you to attend the webinars and events, learn something and network! If you are interested in presenting a webinar please contact us today!
The ASQ Reliability Division Webinar Series remains popular. The most recent topics included webinars on:
- 40 Years of HALT: What Have We Learned?
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis- an introductory overview
- A Novel View of Applying FMECA to Software Engineering
- A Bayesian Integrated Reliability Analysis of Locomotive Wheels
- Data Acquisition: A Key Challenge for Quality and Reliability Improvement
In addition, to date we have provided Recertification Units RU’s to over 4800 individuals.