The ASQ Reliability and Risk Division is pleased to present a regular series of reliability, maintainability and risk webinars featuring leading international practitioners, academics, and consultants. Our goal is to provide a forum for the continuing education of reliability professionals. To date we have provided over 150 webinars and 9416 hours of instruction!
Webinars can be viewed live by simply signing up for free. All past webinars are archived and availabe for everyone!
We encourage you to attend the webinars and events, learn something and network! If you are interested in presenting a webinar please contact us today!
The ASQ Reliability and Risk Division Webinar Series remains popular. The most recent topics included webinars on:
- Accelerated stress testing for robust and reliable design
- Sample size limitations of reliability demonstration and how to address them
- Best practices in maintainability – session 1: Fundumentals of maintenance and reliability
- Communicating reliability and risk to decision makers
- Weibull analysis to solve real engineering problems
In addition, to date we have provided Recertification Units RU’s to over 4800 individuals.